kota Stone Flooring pattern –
While your favourite kind of floors is a matter of personal option, kota stone tiles will it must be next to the top of the list, right? kota is an attractive and hard wearing natural stone product, making it perfect for flooring everywhere from a small entry to a hotel foyer. Slate is a metamorphic rock consisting mainly of quartz, chlorite, mica and calcite. As it is extracted directly from the source and after that only cut to size, slate retains its distinguishing attributes, color variations and texture. Each of those special qualities and more are what create masterpiece this attractive selection for architects and designers.
kota stone flooring
In addition to its aesthetic attributes, kota tiles are obviously slip resistant, non combustible, and impermeable to water, the colours will not fade with time, slate is not influenced by extremes of warmth and it is impervious to chemicals. With lots of qualities going for it, it is hardly surprising that slate is getting more popular as more home owners discover these unique properties and the most recent extensive array of color variations. It is the very qualities which make slate tiles so identifying that also result in difficulties if left in the hands of amateurs. So let us look at the points you’ve to consider when laying slate tiles so you might have a floor you will be proud to display.
kota stone floor tiles need to be placed onto a solid surface that’s rigid and clean. kotah pathar is a very stiff substance, so injury can happen if there is any motion. Remove all dirt contaminants, old adhesive, sealers, paint or grease. In case the floor you would like to tile has a lot more than a 3mm autumn, thickset glues need to be used. Slate tiles obviously vary in depth by up to 5mm, so you’ll have to make allowances in the amount of grout and adhesive applied to get a flat surface. Due to the variations in depth and also the variety of colors in each tile, it can make good sense to remove all slate tiles from the pallets and complete a dry run’.
Depending upon the look you would like to achieve, move the tiles around throughout the dry run till the tonal variations suit you. Aim to lay the thicker tiles towards the center of the area you’re tiling with the thinner tiles towards the edges. The thickest tiles will dictate the overall height, whilst the thinner tiles will need to be built up with additional adhesive. In case the slate needs to be cut, choose the thinner tiles and use an angle grinder or electric saw with a masonry disc. Slate tiles frequently have flaky or lose layers that will need to be removed with a paint scraper before laying.
Benefits of kota stone flooring
- Tough Stone
- Non- water absorbent
- Non-slip flooring
- Non-porous Nature
- Easy to Cut in Any Size
- Affordable prices compared to Marble
Kota Stone is very beneficial stone for flooring and flooring Interior purpose. This Polished stone is tough and easy to adjust in any size of flooring. We are major supplier of Kota Stone. We supply kota Stone in homes, Offices and commercial malls for flooring purpose.
- Size – 2×2,2×2.5,2×3,2×3.5,2×4,2×4.5,2×5,2×2.5.5,2×6,2×6.5,2×7,2×8,( in feet)
- Cut-to-size – 11×11,22×22,23×23,22×14,22×15,22×11,22×8,22×9.22×10, ( in inch)
- Thickness – 20-50mm
- Colour – Red,Blue,Brown,Black And Green
- Stone form – cut-to-size & slab size
- Origin – kota (Rajasthan)
- Main market – Ramganjmandi (Rajasthan)
- Uses – Interior and Exterior flooring purpose,water proofing
- Price Range – From 8/-sq.ft. upto 78/-sq.ft.
- Form – Natural,Rough,semi-polished,high-polished,river-finished,leather finished,shortblast,sand balst and mirror polished
- Packing – loose in truck & in wooden box for exporting abroad
- Gst – 5% unfinished &18% finished
- Loading – 150/-tone
- Transportation charge – depend at distance
- Weight – 5.5kg/-sq.ft. for 25mm thickness
- Maintence – Only clean by water
- Minimum quanity order – 5000 sq.ft.
- Payment term – Rtgs,online,cheque & cash
Kota stone slab size price list
Size Thickness Rate
1×1 25mm 8/-sq.ft.
2×1 25mm 12/-sq.ft.
2×1.5 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×2 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×2.5 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×3 25mm 21/-sq.ft,
2×3.5 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×4 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×4.5 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×5 25mm 29/-sq.ft.
2×5.5 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×6 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×6.5 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×7 25mm 34/-sq.ft.
2×8 25mm 38/-sq.ft.
kota stone flooring pattern
Kota stone flooring offers a range of pattern options that can enhance the aesthetic appeal of any interior or exterior space. From traditional to modern styles, there are plenty of Kota stone flooring pattern ideas that homeowners can consider to create a unique and beautiful look.
- Straight Pattern: The straight pattern is the most common Kota stone flooring pattern. It involves laying the stones in straight lines, creating a uniform and clean look. This pattern is ideal for creating a classic and formal look in a space.
- Diamond Pattern: The diamond pattern involves laying the stones in a diagonal pattern to create a diamond shape. This pattern adds a unique and elegant touch to a space and is perfect for creating a contemporary or modern look.
- Checkerboard Pattern: The checkerboard pattern involves laying the stones in a square or rectangular pattern, alternating between two colors or shades of Kota stone. This pattern is perfect for creating a traditional and classic look in a space.
- Circular Pattern: The circular pattern involves laying the stones in a circular pattern, creating a focal point in a space. This pattern is perfect for creating a unique and artistic look in a room.
- Mosaic Pattern: The mosaic pattern involves using different sizes and shapes of Kota stones to create a unique and creative pattern. This pattern is perfect for creating a bold and artistic look in a space.
In conclusion, Kota stone flooring offers a range of pattern options that can add a unique and beautiful touch to any space. From classic to contemporary styles, there are plenty of Kota stone flooring pattern ideas that homeowners can consider to create a beautiful and functional flooring option.