How to place an order?
1. First decide the design, material, finish and colour.
2. Decide the size,thickness & finishing in accordance to requirement and our recommendation.
3. We would quote the best offer.
4. Client accepts the offer and we send him/her the proforma invoice.
5. Client transfers 50% of the total amount and production begins
6. Inspection: After production, we will send ready products pictures.
7. After client’s confirmation, we will arrange shipment, and send copy shipping documents like B/L, commercial invoice and packing list
8. Client wires balance payment, and we will send original documents by express courier, and client will receive the goods & original documents.
Can you send a sample for reference?
It will depend on the products you need. For the small products, such as kota stone tiles,kota brown,dholpur stone and jaisalmer stone etc. We are pleased to send samples for your inspection. As for the large stone products, we are sorry for that we can not send samples but trial order is accepable.
The shipping charges for the samples are in the buyer’s account.
How to solve the quality problems after sales?
(1) Send us pictures/video of the issue occured.
(2) Claim the insurance by contacting the insurance agent near you.
After we comfirm the problems, such as caused by machine, carving, etc. Within three days, we will draw up the satisfied program for you.
Do you also make customized design?
Yes. we can make different size as per clients’ drawings and pictures, we also provide CAD designs on request of customer.
How long can my order be finished?
It will depend on your order quantity and the complexity of products you purchased. Normally one container order needs 5 –8 days.
Now, you must know almost everything about this products and our company, please click send to contact us immediately.
Good business with Naksh Stone