Kota Stone flooring desings is a naturally available, fine-grained variety of limestone originated from Kota, Rajasthan. Its alluring natural look, durability and low cost makes it the most extensively used material in both the interiors and exteriors of houses and commercial areas. It is available in different shapes and sizes and can easily blend with any home decor. In fact, the material is quite an asset in the construction industry in terms of its unique characteristics it possess.Locate: Stone Flooring Manufacturers in your Area.
kota stone flooring designs
Advantages of Kota Stone
- It is not water absorbent and is anti-slip hence is the most perfect and hygienic flooring for humid areas.
- It is very strong and long lasting.
- Kota is resistant enough to fit to any climatic conditions – dry, humid or cold.
- It forms a heavy cum strong base for kitchen countertops.
- They are available in slabs and tiles form and extremely cost effective as compared to other stones.
Disadvantages of Kota Stone flooring designs
- It is not available in big slab sizes like marble or granite. Kota is a variety of limestone which is very fragile hence it is available in smaller sizes.
- Continuous usage of Kota stone might result in flaking.
- Its surface finish is not so lustrous as marble or granite.
All Types of Kota Stone flooring designs
Interestingly, Kota Stones are available in different types, such as Kota Blue, Kota Brown, covings, bricks and cobbles.
Kota Blue stonecomes in various forms – polished tiles, tumbled tiles, natural bricks, cobbles, covings. They are available in bluish green that brings a soothing look in the home decor.
Benefits of kota stone flooring
- Tough Stone
- Non- water absorbent
- Non-slip flooring
- Non-porous Nature
- Easy to Cut in Any Size
- Affordable prices compared to Marble
Size and thickness
- Cut to size (inch) – 11×11,22×11,22×16,9×9,22×10,10×10,22×15,22×14,21×21,22×22,22×28,17×23,17×11,
- Skirting (inch)- 22×4,22×5,17×5,
- Slab size (feet) – 2×2,2×3,2×4,2×5,2×6,2×7,2.5×3.2.5×2.5.2×4.2.5×5.2.5×6,2.5×7,
- Thickness – 18-24mm or 25-32mm
kota Stone price list of cut-to-size
Size Thickness Rate
- 11″x11″ 25mm 8.00/-pcs
- 10″x10″ 25mm 6.50rs/-pcs
- 9″x9″ 25mm 4.00/-pcs.
- 22″x11″ 25mm 21.00/-pcs
- 22″x10″ 25mm 16.00/-pcs
- 22”x9” 25mm 13.00/pcs.
- 22″x14″ 25mm 33.00/pcs.
- 22″x15″ 25mm 36.00/-pcs.
- 17”x23″ 25mm 51.00/-pcs
- 22″x22″ 25mm 66″.00/-pcs
- 23″x23″ 25mm 70.00/-pcs.
- 22″x28″ 25mm 87.50/-pcs.