Kota pathar is a fine-grained variety of limestone, quarried at Kota district, Rajasthan, India. Many hundreds of mines are located in or near the town of Ramganj mandi and Kota district,Rajasthan,we are providing kota stone with an elite blend of shades and specifications. The offered array of Kota stone can be used in the interior and exterior. Kota pathar manufacturer/Expoters/Suppliers/Traders/Distributors/Retailer in NAKSH STONE Stone (Rajasthan).
Kota pathar have the unique properties of limestone. It is very tough, non water-absorbent, non-slip, non-porous and moreover, This stone have very wide applications because of their unique properties of limestone. The rich greenish-blue and brown colors of this stone are most popular. Lime stone is preferred for flooring and wall cladding, paving and facades of buildings among other various applications.
Size and thickness
- Cut to size (inch) – 11”x11”,22”x11”,22”x16”,9”x9”,22”x10”,10”x10”,22”x15”,22”x14”,21”x21”,22”x22”,22”x28”,17”x23”,17”x11”,
- Kota stone skirting size (inch)- 22”x4”,22”x5”,17”x5”,
- Slab size of kota stone (feet) – 2×2,2×3,2×4,2×5,2×6,2×7,2.5×3.2.5×2.5.2×4.2.5×5.2.5×6,2.5×7,
- Thickness – 18-24mm or 25-32mm
kota pathar price
Kota stone price is very low than other blue flooring stone so kota stone is used in many projects in india and abroad,kota stone is a fine-grained variety of Limestone mainly used for exteriors, corridors, pathways, driveways, balconies,commercial buildings etc. Colors available – greenish blue, brown, black, pink, grey, beige color.
Benefits of kota stone flooring
- Tough natural stone
- Non- water absorbent
- Non-slip flooring
- Non-porous Nature
- Easy to Cut in Any Size
- Affordable prices compared to Marble
- 20 tone weight can bare 40mm kota flooring
kota stone flooring designs
- kota stone flooring with jaisalmer marble
- kota stone blue with white marble
- kota stone green with pink sandstone
- Mirror polished kota stone tiles flooring
- Rough kota stone blue with brown sandstone