Kota stone is a naturally available,fine-grained variety of stone originated from kota, Marble Slabs Tiles has a timeless beauty. With no two pieces ever identical, marble has fascinated artisans and decorators throughout history.kota Marble is a metamorphic stone that was a central part of the classical architecture of Ancient Greece and Rome. This elegant natural marble is suitable for counter top, wall , flooring, throughout commercial and residential properties. Stone is available in different shapes and sizes and can easily blend with any home interior or exterior flooring design.
kota blue limestone is very hard and cheap than other natural stone so it is used for commercial flooring of school,hospital and warehouse,marble is available in many color but it has five color- blue,brown,yellow,white and Red.density of kota stone has better than marble & granite therefore blue lime stone is most selling stone in india,ceramic tiles is very costly and high maintenance however kota is no maintenance after fixed it and rate also low.this stone price is very low than other blue flooring stone so it is used in many projects in india and abroad,this stone is a fine-grained variety of Limestone mainly used for exteriors, corridors, pathways, driveways, balconies,commercial buildings etc. Colors available – greenish blue, brown, black, pink, grey, beige color.
Benefits of kota flooring
- Tough natural stone
- Non- water absorbent
- Non-slip flooring
- Non-porous Nature
- Easy to Cut in Any Size
- Affordable prices compared to Marble
- 20 tone weight can bare 40mm kota flooring
Feature of kota pathar
- Size and thickness – Cut-to-size (inch) – 11×11,22×11,22×16,9×9,22×10,10×10,22×15,22×14,21×21,22×22,22×28,17×23,17×11,
- Skirting (inch)- 22×4,22×5,17×5,
- Slab size (feet) – 2×2,2×3,2×4,2×5,2×6,2×7,2.5×3.2.5×2.5.2×4.2.5×5.2.5×6,2.5×7,
- Thickness – 18-24mm or 25-32mm
- Size – 2×2,2×2.5,2×3,2×3.5,2×4,2×4.5,2×5,2×2.5.5,2×6,2×6.5,2×7,2×8,( in feet)
- Cut-to-size – 11×11,22×22,23×23,22×14,22×15,22×11,22×8,22×9.22×10, ( in inch)
- Thickness – 20-50mm
- Colour – Red,Blue,Brown,Black And Green
- Stone form – cut-to-size & slab size
- Origin – kota (Rajasthan)
- Main market – Ramganjmandi (Rajasthan)
- Uses – Interior and Exterior flooring purpose,water proofing
- Price Range – From 8/-sq.ft. upto 78/-sq.ft.
- Form – Natural,Rough,semi-polished,high-polished,river-finished,leather finished,shortblast,sand balst and mirror polished
- Packing – loose in truck & in wooden box for exporting abroad
- Gst – 5% unfinished &18% finished
- Loading – 150/-tone
- Transportation charge – depend at distance
- Weight – 5.5kg/-sq.ft. for 25mm thickness
- Maintence – Only clean by water
- Minimum quanity order – 5000 sq.ft.or full truck load
- Payment term – Rtgs,online,cheque & cash
kotah stone price list
Size thickness price
11″x11″ 18-32mm 8.00Rs./-pcs.
9″x9″ 18-32mm 6.00Rs./-pcs.
22″x11″ 18-32mm 21.00Rs./-pcs.
22″x10″ 18-32mm 16.00Rs./-pcs.
22″x9″ 18-32mm 12.00Rs./-pcs.
21″x21″ 18-32mm 54.00Rs./-pcs.
22″x22″ 18-24mm 16.50rs./-sq.ft.
23″x23″ 18-24mm 17.50Rs./-sq.ft.
Kota price list
Size Thickness Rate
1×1 25mm 8/-sq.ft.
2×1 25mm 12/-sq.ft.
2×1.5 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×2 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×2.5 25mm 17/-sq.ft.
2×3 25mm 21/-sq.ft,
2×3.5 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×4 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×4.5 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2×5 25mm 29/-sq.ft.
2×5.5 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×6 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×6.5 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2×7 25mm 34/-sq.ft.
2×8 25mm 38/-sq.ft.
Finishing – semi-polished surface and edges uncut
Thickness – +3 -3 mm thickness will be vary
Kota is dense regular ocean blue colored stone. Blue Kota stone mainly used for gardens and landscapes, cladding and flooring, pathways of building and paving. Blue Kota stone can also have some greenish color shade.advantages of Kota Stone flooring. kota stone is hard better than marble,non-porous and a homogeneous material which can be widely used in different areas. kotah pathar is not water absorbent and is anti-slip hence is the most perfect and hygienic flooring for humid areas.The kota stone can be polished again if require more glance. blue kota’s price is low than other red and yellow kota because blue color availabity is very high however yellow and red color kota’s availabity is very low so price is very hike,
Kota stone chokadi price list
High polished kota stone price
Size Thickness Rate
2’x2′ 25mm 25/-sq.ft.
22″x22″ 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
23″x23′ 25mm 25/-sq.ft.
22″x16″ 25mm 24/-sq.ft.
2’x2.5′ 25mm 25/-sq.ft.
2’x3′ 25mm 26/-sq.ft.
2’x3.5′ 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2’x4′ 25mm 30/-sq.ft.
2’x4.5′ 25mm 32/-sq.ft.
2’x5′ 25mm 35/-sq.ft.
2’x5.5′ 25mm 36/-sq.ft.
2’x6′ 25mm 38/-sq.ft.
2’x6.5′ 25mm 40/-sq.ft.
Finishing – top surface is high-polished bottom natural
Rough kota stone blue price list
Size(feet) Thickness Rate
2×1.5 25mm 12/-sq.ft.
2×2 25mm 14/-sq.ft.
2×2.5 25mm 14/-sq.ft.
2×3 25mm 16/-sq.ft.
2×3.5 25mm 18/-sq.ft.